Help not sure what to do

Buy Lab Tests Online
so getting the feelings of Low-t again cloudily head, low energy and now I can hardly get a full erection i get semi-hard and nothing. New doctor lower dose to 100mg a week (50mg twice a week) because of these numbers

pre-injection day before
1113 ng/dl total test
297.0 pg/ml Free test

post injection 4 hour after.
1567 ng/dl

he said I'm going to have a stroke so he lowered my dose.

E2 is at 77 taking .5mg amridex 24 hours after injections
so do I need to just rides this out till I normalize or what.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Was your E2 lab a "sensitive" assay? If so, that indeed could be the contributing factor to your problem.

Everybody has their opinion on this stuff, but totally agree with the doctor reducing your dosage. I don't know if you're going to have a stroke or anything, but it's going to be hard for your body to find a good balance with that high of serum & free/bio level, which in turn will contribute to a variety of sides, including the excess E2 conversion.

I'm telling ya, with HRT, the way to get more out of it is to go with less! If your 77pg is on a sensitive scale, I'd suggest breaking your Adex into .25 x 2/wk. In fact, I'd break the injections of test into 2x per week as well (whatever your new dosage level is), then administer the .25mg of adex one day thereafter. You could run labs in 4 weeks to see where it's at.

yes the E2 was ultra senitive . I have been injecting twice a week Tuesdays and Saturdays and the Adex 24 hours after. my next set of blood work is in 2 weeks. but thank you I just ride it out till i get lower and hopefully find that perfect zone.

my last hematocrit was 51.4 however last month i gave blood..going to give again the 23rd. i have a blood draw on the 12th i'll ask to get another CBC since its been over six months. to see what the numbers are.

photo 5.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 1.jpg

i'll get scan of my CBC and CMP soon but its from March none of my doctors have requested an other blood work then these

There are many factors that can make you feel tired even with good testosterone blood levels.
How are you sleeping?
What's your intake of alcohol and caffeine?
Have you checked your adrenal and thyroid function?
Are you taking any other medications?

You can see the main questions I ask people when they want health coaching here: Required Work Up Before and After Initiation of Testosterone Replacement
in bed by 10pm up at 6:50am-getting harder to fall alsleep
Insomnia is back - wake up 5 six times- snoring is back worst then ever..the wife says
no don't drink, I have a energy drink mid after noon 150mg caffeine
Sex maybe 2-3 a month. (wife is UN-intrested in sex)
I workout not as much as I did but I at least do cardio daily 30-45mins
NO meds other then test cyp 50mg/2wk and .5mg Anastolzol
TSH was normal at start of TRT no test since Dr doesn't like cortisol testing (its a waste his words)

And I just printed out that link

OK, latest blood work is Back Dr is very happy E2- 24 E2 free 0.55
Total test 377
FT 57.3

I truly feel like I have low t again.
But he says now we don't have to worry about me having a stroke from the High T and we'll keep the numbers here since a man my age should not be much higher.
next month is the last month I'm dealing with him. He dosnt listen to and question or concerns. just looks at number and sands me out till next months blood work

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me