HCG and Arimadex

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fiddler

I have been doing TRT for a bout six months now. I live in a pretty small town area of Oregon and the only person within a reasonable distance to help with Low T turned out to be my wifes HRT Doctor who is a gal.
Very nice lady, very smart, super easy to work with, not super knowledgeable about a mans TRT needs.
So after this 6 month period and me doing a lot of research we have gotten my Free test at low trough on day 6 doing weekly injections to right at 700 Total and 170 Free.
At these numbers I feel pretty darn good.
Now the conundrum, I am a huge converter.
My Estrogen pre treatment for base numbers was 27, two subsequent follow up blood work tests and I was at 135 for Estrogen.
Now I know you guys will ask is that an ultrasensitive test, and when I ask the Lab Tech they just look at me like I am a zombie and say they don't know.
I guess I would say either way if the initial number was great, and now the subsequent numbers are super high, isn't it relative?
I have all the symptoms of excessive estrogen, sore in breasts and armpits, discomfort in the abdominal area like Prostate is pissed off.
So initially we tried flomax, and it helped the symptoms, but insurance wouldn't cover it. they switched me to a covered drug, FINASTERIDE, which also worked but you know where I am going with this. Crazy side affects, poor erections, inability to climax, NIGHTMARE DEAL!
Stopped the Finasteride after one month and thank goodness side affects subsided, but took almost 6 weeks.
Doc (actually a PA) was gone on some extended Doctors Abroad trip so couldn't get in to see her until just the other day.
I told her what occurred and requested she give me a scrip for Anastrozole/Arimadex and she did. She wrote the scrip for 1 mg pill DAILY, Uhhhhh isn't that a lot? I have only taken one this week and immediately feel no tenderness in breasts and prostate is happy.
How about a recommended dose from you guys. I think she just looked up the dosage based on what a Cancer Patient trying to kill all Estrogen would get.
Other thing I mentioned to her is I definitely have the dreaded Hypogonadism bad, My nuts are down 60% in size and right after my weekly 100mg test shot they ACHE bad.
I asked about HCG and you would have thought I asked for a scrip for CRACK. she said no way, no how in Oregon could she prescribe HCG except for some disease I forgot the name of.
She said she understands that it works, and she wasn't opposed to me supplementing my program with it, but I would have to find my own source.
I left and then wondered if she actually thought I asked for HGH?
So the end of the day I guess my question is this,
What should I dose on the Arimadex and how often, and how do I get a scrip for HCG, Is that something DEFY does over the phone?
Thanks, and sorry to be so long winded,
John

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You do not have an estradiol number tested by ultrasensitive. Your total estrogen value does not really matter since the main component that is monitored is estradiol.

For estradiol over 45-5- pg/ml, we start at 0.5 mg of anastrozole per week and then retest a month later. Dose is then readjusted to ensure E2 is within the 20-50 range.

Role of Estradiol in Men and Its Management

Print this info on HCG for your doctor. Tell her that you can get the first vial for free to try it out by having her fax the prescription to Empower Rx Pharmacy with code: ExcelMale. Fax Number: (832) 678-4419

The Use of HCG to Prevent / Reverse Testicular Shrinkage and Preserve Fertility

How to Print Factsheets for Your Doctor from ExcelMale.com

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com