Moving to Arizona, need some info please.

Buy Lab Tests Online

MCBeastX

Hi everyone, glad to have found this site.

I am currently living in Asia and have been on HRT for a few years now. I get a jab of Nebido every 2.5 months and take a maintenance dose of Arimadex.
Reason for the message is will possibly be making a move back to US in a few months and would like some info from you guys on any good places in Arizona to get the meds and other things I need.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Nelson , read your book and love it, so happy you have this site!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am glad that you joined us and that you were able to get the book in Asia!.

What dose of anastrozole do you take? What was your estradiol (by ultrasensitive test) at baseline? What is your dose of Nebido?

I am strongly biased for Defy Medical since I know the follow the protocols in my book. You may want to email Jasen Bruce (a member of ExcelMale) at [email protected]

You can also find a doctor by using these search sources:
How to Find a Good Doctor that Prescribes Testosterone. HCG and Anastrozole

MCBeastX

Cheers

I am glad that you joined us and that you were able to get the book in Asia!.

What dose of anastrozole do you take? What was your estradiol (by ultrasensitive test) at baseline? What is your dose of Nebido?

I am strongly biased for Defy Medical since I know the follow the protocols in my book. You may want to email Jasen Bruce (a member of ExcelMale) at [email protected]

You can also find a doctor by using these search sources:
How to Find a Good Doctor that Prescribes Testosterone. HCG and Anastrozole

Nelson ,

Thank you for the information, it is very helpful.

As for your questions,

the Nebido here comes in 1000mg/4ml ampoules. I have found this lasts generally around 2 1/2 months ...sometimes I supplement this near the end with Androgel 50mg packs if I am feeling low between injections and don't have the time to get to the doc.

My arimidex dosage is approx .125 mg a week, the pills come in 1mg each and I cut them into 8th's

The only e2 readings I can get on blood tests here are estradiol levels in pg/ml , to be honest I am not very good at staying on top of the readings as much as I should , only start to notice symptoms coming on and then react. It has been quite erratic over the last few blood tests .some examples....
Aug 2013 -55 pg/ml
oct 2013 -36 pg/ml
Dec 2013 - 21 pg/ml
Apr 2014 -27 pg/ml
May 2014 - 7.8 pg/ml

i seem to convert very easily after an injection and had a hard time until I got on the Arimadex at the end of last year.
I Have gotten quite good at feeling my body and knowing where I am at. Usually judge by my morning wood , Would be very nice to have a very knowledgable doctor doing the testing and recommendations. As well, a lot of the other items that are are so freely available in the US are just not available here.

Have to to admit also that I read you book almost a year ago and have not retained a lot,have been quite busy with other life up and downs and have not paid much attention to the hormone thing as of late except to make sure I am somewhat balanced.

Thanks again for the info and the help you are giving so many of us!

James

Nelson ,

My arimidex dosage is approx .125 mg a week, the pills come in 1mg each and I cut them into 8th's

Thanks again for the info and the help you are giving so many of us!

What is the best technique for accomplishing this? I cut mine into quarters and usually end up with crumbs.

I'm in Arizona. LowTestosterone.com has a couple offices in the Phoenix area and will let you self inject. Vital4men is another clinic I really like.

MCBeastX

What is the best technique for accomplishing this? I cut mine into quarters and usually end up with crumbs.

I'm in Arizona. LowTestosterone.com has a couple offices in the Phoenix area and will let you self inject. Vital4men is another clinic I really like.

James, I have a small pill cutter once I get it into 1/4 I put the round side of the pil against the v on the cutter. It is not exact and I imagine the dosage is not the same all the time but you have to work with what you've got ...right!?

most of the time if I am carefull I can get a pretty close 1/8 of a pill.

Thanks for the referrals in Arizona, will be there in a couple of weeks for a recon trip , will check this out.

Cheers

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching