Weird experience of anastrozole

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jonsson

Hello everybody need some advice here!

I get treated with hCG monotherapy, 1500 IU twice a week. It works well, libido has increased significantly but still poor erection. I was also treated with anastrozole 1mg ed in December before the hcg monotherapy, and when BW came back I got 0 E2. Range 0-250 but i got morning erection as I have not had in years. Weird! Have not used anastrozole after that.

Now I tried 0,25mg anastrozole with my injection last monday to see what happening to the ED.
But on tuesday libido is gone, my penis shrinked, my little bloat I feel in my face are gone and
my muscles feels weeker.

Today when the bloat in the face came back. Libido, the strength of the muscles and my veins of my forearms came back.

Did this means I need high E2 or maybe higher to get my erections back?
To get higher E2 do I need higher T?

My last BW E2 was 140 range 0-250 not sensitive.
Talked to the doctor about estradiol sensitive bw, but he said it was not needed.:mad:

I may be permitted to print facts and take to the doctor next time and require a sensitive test.

Thanks in advance!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Are you serious when you said 1 mg of anastrozole every day!!!

If so that is way way way to much and no wonder you E2 was tanked.

Even at 1 mg per week that would be a lot for most men.

What were your E2 labs before you started your HCG therapy and was the AI warranted?

What do your other labs say?

Where is your Total and Free Testosterone.

Need to see labs to have any serious discussion.

Jonsson

Hello Gene!
Yes I am serious! I told him that to much and he, no no thats not so much.

I have bw after four week with hcg treatment in Bloodwork section (LH and FSH questions)

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Talk about dangerous!! You have no idea how that can effect your immune system, bone density, and a myriad of other adverse possibilities. IMO, anything over 2mg per week is getting in the danger zone. Honest to God, I know a guy from another forum that ended up bedside for 2 months because of overdoing it, and he was at 4mg/wk. Complete recklessness on any physician that would prescribe that dosage, and that doesn't recognize the sensitive assay as the standard for males.

Talk about dangerous!! You have no idea how that can effect your immune system, bone density, and a myriad of other adverse possibilities. IMO, anything over 2mg per week is getting in the danger zone. Honest to God, I know a guy from another forum that ended up bedside for 2 months because of overdoing it, and he was at 4mg/wk. Complete recklessness on any physician that would prescribe that dosage, and that doesn't recognize the sensitive assay as the standard for males.

Hi Chris!

How long would it take (on avg) for E2 to rebound? This coming week will be my 3rd week with NO anastrozole. I'm trying to 'hit the reset E2 button' to see changes in morning wood.

THanks!

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Hi Chris!

How long would it take (on avg) for E2 to rebound? This coming week will be my 3rd week with NO anastrozole. I'm trying to 'hit the reset E2 button' to see changes in morning wood.

THanks!

Listen from experience, it could take several months, maybe even more to get back to a normal level. Usually, within the 2 to 3 week period, you could very well experience some of the estro rebound issues with the receptors in the nipple area being overloaded and extremely uncomfortable. This can be mitigated with a small amount of Nolva. Nolvadex is a SERM that will compete and block estrogen at the receptor site in the tissue of the breast region.

In most cases, you only need to take a small amount as needed, and that phase of the estrogen rebound 'usually' will last less than a week (I have found 5mg to 10mg/day to suffice). I even know a few ladies that take a small amount for a day or two to mitigate the same issues that are PMS related when their hormones are all over the place.

Everyone varies in recovery when E2 crashing occurs, so it's important that you run some frequent labs to keep an eye on the progress. At the same time, I wouldn't suggest incorporating a blast of exogenous compounds, e.g., test or HCG to try and ramp up E2 converiosn. Just keep on the same protocol so that additional imbalances are not created, and engage in foods and nutrients that promote estrogen, such as soy related products, beans, flax seeds, and foods & beverages enriched with vitamin C.

Lastly, don't discount any extra calcium, vitamin D, iron, omegas, and basically the gamut of multi-vitamins and minerals as the rebound process is occurring. Nails, bones, hair, skin health, and other areas are being effected. Estrogen is also essential with cardiovascular health, so the balance of estrogen is essential when administering testosterone. Sadly, for men, it's a fine line! Too much E2, you have issues. Not enough, you have issues. It's manageable when you get the program dialed in, but it does require patience, continuous labs, and a good physician.

Jonsson

Hello Chris!

When I was on 1mg ed my body hurts allot, but after the BW when I speak to the doc and he tell me I was low on E2 but not how low. So I change the dose to 0,25mg eod, and after reading about it I took 0,25mg twice a week. Then I stop use it after Gene Devines advice and then went to hcg in late may. The weird thing is I got realy stiff morning wood when my E2 was tanked.

Gene!

I copy my BW from the other thread, and this is from four weeks on hcg.

TT 23.9 nmol/L (5.5-25.2)
E2 140 (0-250) not sensitive
SHBG 50 nmol/L (10-57)

And I think I still low on the free T.

One weird thing was after I reply to you Gene, I went to bed and it started to hurt in my right breast.
Could this be a rebound effeckt of the anastrozole i tok on monday? But now it doesn't hurt anymore.
I tok 1500iu hcg this morning and i got anastrozole in my pocket if its starts to hurts again.

Could i split 3000iu hcg and take ed to lower E2 if this was a gyno symptoms I had last night?

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
The "hurting" sensation could be the receptors getting bombarded as the estrogen is trying to come back up. In most cases this is normal when estrogen is rebounding, so it needs to pass this stage and get somewhere in the high teens/ low 20's on the sensitive scale, then you decide what range works best for you. 20pg - 35pg on the sensitive scale seems to be a good range for most men.

If you're taking an AI when this sensation is hitting during the rebound process, then you are just defeating the purpose. Again, in my last post, the way to offset this can be with a little Nolvadex, which will block the estrogen at the receptor site, but it won't work as an aromatase inhibitor. Run a sensitive assay and post the results.

Jonsson

Are you serious when you said 1 mg of anastrozole every day!!!

If so that is way way way to much and no wonder you E2 was tanked.

Even at 1 mg per week that would be a lot for most men.

What were your E2 labs before you started your HCG therapy and was the AI warranted?

What do your other labs say?

Where is your Total and Free Testosterone.

Need to see labs to have any serious discussion.

Hello Gene!

Now ihave time to answer all your questions.

Ended with anastrozolen a month before hCG treatment, and my Bw before hcg looks like this (no E2 this time)

TT 5.9 nmol/L 5.5-25.2 nmol/L
LH 3.8 IE/L 0.8-7.6 IE/L
FSH 13.1 IE/L 0.7-11.1 IE/L
SHBG 57 nmol/L 10-57 nmol/L

Labs after four weeks on hcg looks like this

TT 23.9 nmol/L (5.5-25.2)
E2 140 (0-250) not sensitive
SHBG 50 nmol/L (10-57)

But its looks like my free T is low anyway whith that high shbg.
Why i try one 0,25 anastrozole last monday was that i have realy stiff morning wood when E2 was tanked.
But that was not a good idea.

When my estradiol was 0 was because I demanded hcg monotherapy by my doctor, he wanted new blood samples so then I increase the dose to 1mg anastrozole ed again in a few days for it to look good on the blood sample. Because I had lowered the dose to 0.25 mg EOD long before the blood sample.

I have to print some info and take with me to the doc in october and se what he says about that.
The weird thing is that my doctor is an associate professor of endocrinology and helped alot of bodybuilders.

Thanks!

Jonsson

The "hurting" sensation could be the receptors getting bombarded as the estrogen is trying to come back up. In most cases this is normal when estrogen is rebounding, so it needs to pass this stage and get somewhere in the high teens/ low 20's on the sensitive scale, then you decide what range works best for you. 20pg - 35pg on the sensitive scale seems to be a good range for most men.

If you're taking an AI when this sensation is hitting during the rebound process, then you are just defeating the purpose. Again, in my last post, the way to offset this can be with a little Nolvadex, which will block the estrogen at the receptor site, but it won't work as an aromatase inhibitor. Run a sensitive assay and post the results.

Thanks Chris!

Dont have Nolvadex and should i call my doc to prescribe it to me, so it would take a couple of days before I can take it out on the pharmacy. But now my chest dont hurt anymore, so I think it was rebound.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Thanks Chris!

Dont have Nolvadex and should i call my doc to prescribe it to me, so it would take a couple of days before I can take it out on the pharmacy. But now my chest dont hurt anymore, so I think it was rebound.

Just research it and know it's an option to talk to your doctor about if you go through estrogen rebound.

Jonsson

Thanks for the advice Chris!

I think I need the right E2 sensitive labs to realy see if I are high or low.

But I think the rebound are gone because its only hurts a couple of hour that night.

Agree, it's all speculation without the proper E2 sensitive assay.

This is my 6th week with no Anastrozole after dropping dose from 200mg/week to 100mg/week and barely detectable E2 on the normal test (non sensitive). Last week morning wood returned with a vengeance! I was full of morning wood (basically non existent while E2 was undetectable); however, it faded away over the weekend. Barely any morning wood now.

I know I should get tested again but my HSA limit has been reached for this year :/ and don't want to go to the dr and pay a visit to just get a E2 sensitive assay. I'm trying to go off by the way I feel.

SHould I start taking .25mg Anastrozole 24hrs post injection? Or is there somewhere where I can order this test myself?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me