So is this why to buy butter and full fat items?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Ok, I think I have put it together. I know that we have to meet our fat macros with protein but I never understood why people were eating full fat things until now. So like my greek yogurt for example is nonfat and has less calories but if I switch to full fat it will be full calories but will also help me hit my fats along with taste better. Basically since fats are higher calories than carbs and protein no matter how you get your fats its going to be higher in calories so why not buy butter, full fat milk, yogurt and the such rather than going with non fat because its lower in calories?

Basically I am in a cut but I might be better served to eat the full fat versions while tracking calories to make sure that I stay in a deficit since I keep falling a little short on my fats each day?

Hopefully that all makes sense and I have it figured out. Does that sound about right?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

steelballz

I have totally switched to full fat everything (except Milk). I cut soy completely. I lost 10 pds in 2 months. I also stopped taking any whey or casein powders. I eat more eggs in the morning and I eat killer cottage cheese at nite. Friendship is the best cottage cheese on the planet. I eat a lot more quinoa and I make my own granola mix with almonds, dates, figs, and apricots. Wasa and mozzarella is a great snack. So I am eating healthier with more fats and less carbs and I feel better.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Another excellent source of fat, especially at night for me is peanuts or natty peanut butter. It is usually the last thing I eat before bedtime. That's also IMO the best time to take omegas and D3.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me