Blood Work-PSA Update

Buy Lab Tests Online

Smokin Joe

Had blood work again seven days after high PSA. New numbers, PSA 4.8 down from 10.4. Taking cipro for fourteen days. My Endo seems to think that the tribulus that I was taking totally abused my prostate and my kidneys. My kidney functions were high for the first time ever. I did not take it for a long period of time due to the feedback that I received from ExcelMale but apparently long enough to cause trouble.
Still have to follow up.
Now for the rest of the story; Total T 633 from 502, Free T 12.33 up from 7.0 Estridiol holding at 20 up from 15. Mass spec blood work.
These results I believe are from switching from IM to sub q for the first time. This was a four week cycle sub q.
Doc does not want me to start back with TRT until I see a Uro but I'm not sure that I can wait that long because it's been seven days already and I'm feeling it.
Anyway I wanted to say thanks for the support from all those who responded to the High PSA post. It always helps to have other opinions when you get a scare like this was.
Will post new results after the antibiotics are done to see where my PSA is at.
Also Nelsons book just arrived in the mail so I'll be absorbed in that until done.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching