Fragment 176-191

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jordan

Does anyone have any experience with Fragment 176-191.
i can seem to get ride of my gut. Without loosing muscle mass or size. Curious to know if anyone has any experience with this fragment. And what dosage would you take just to target belly fat?
thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

pscarb

Does anyone have any experience with Fragment 176-191.
i can seem to get ride of my gut. Without loosing muscle mass or size. Curious to know if anyone has any experience with this fragment. And what dosage would you take just to target belly fat?
thanks
i have used it many times, although it is the fat burning part of GH it has to be noted that both synthetic GH and GHRP/GHRH peptide will give more in the way of fat burning than Frag.....

if you are going to use Frag then you need to use much more than many use on the forums, 500mcg on a fasted stomach is very good and result in fat loss when combined with a nutrition and training regime customised for this goal....(by this i mean you cannot just take it and het presto it works)

nodoctor

Agreed--truly the greatest forum from a culture standpoint. I've been using 176-191 and starting around 500mcg and titrating up because I've had no sides. *Any idea of there may be a counter-productive interaction with Semaglutide (GLP-1)?* I'm admittedly a novice on the science side, but my understanding is the GLP-1 tells the liver to release glucose among other things, so I'm wondering if that mechanism of action might negate some of the 176-191 benefits?

I'm only doing 176-191 on an empty stomach followed by fasted weights/cardio. Kind of brutal and I think I see some benefit, but not sure how much.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me