Trimix

Buy Lab Tests Online
D

DeMegaMan619

First off, I am not asking for any help with anything illegal or against forum rules. I apologize in advance if my question(s) come off that way.

Would anyone be willing to share how you were able to get a script for trimix? None of my local doctors were willing to entertain the idea. Not even the anti aging center in town. I am far west Texas. The closest clinic that advertise trimix are in Dallas or Phoenix.

Are there any online clinics or sources that anyone has had good results with?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
First off, I am not asking for any help with anything illegal or against forum rules. I apologize in advance if my question(s) come off that way.

Would anyone be willing to share how you were able to get a script for trimix? None of my local doctors were willing to entertain the idea. Not even the anti aging center in town. I am far west Texas. The closest clinic that advertise trimix are in Dallas or Phoenix.

Are there any online clinics or sources that anyone has had good results with?

I don't get it; why won't a licensed Physician prescribe a common ED drug???

Defy will help as will a local compounding pharmacy as noted. Just call them and ask who prescribes it and take it from there!!!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Gene

A lot of doctors do not know how to prescribe TRIMIX and many are afraid of prescribing it due to the potential priapism that it can cause if the patient does not use it properly.

D

DeMegaMan619

The local compounding pharmacy doesn't, or didn't care to share, info on trimix. Stated they don't carry the med. I'll try Defy and see how that goes!

D

DeMegaMan619

Quick update. I was able to secure a prescription and received it today. I started off with a 10 unit injection to be safe. I am not sure I injected deep enough. I was nervous to say the least. I didn't really get a reaction. I will try again with the recommended dose (25 units). But so far the 10 unit injection did not do anything for me.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Quick update. I was able to secure a prescription and received it today. I started off with a 10 unit injection to be safe. I am not sure I injected deep enough. I was nervous to say the least. I didn't really get a reaction. I will try again with the recommended dose (25 units). But so far the 10 unit injection did not do anything for me.

Follow the dosing instructions to the "T".

Yes, under dosing won't give you a response.

I've seen other men under dose when they first got it as a "test" and they didn't get a response...but when they did the dose as prescribed...well things changed!

Using a 1 ML insulin I am prescribed 25 units as well and it does the trick for almost 90 minutes:)

I just love the stuff...and so does my wife LOL!!!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I find 3 o'clock ideal.

If you do not spread the liquid well by using a "milking" hand movement on your penis, Trimix may not work since it stays isolated in one spot. This is actually really bad for you since this localized concentration can create fibrosis (hard spot) that can affect healthy blood flow.

"Milk" your shaft for a minute or two before and after the injection.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I really do not see the point of using an injector. One more thing to carry around when you have sex. Injecting with a 29 gauge 1/2 inch needle on the side of the penis may sound painful but it isn't.

D

DeMegaMan619

I did not want to create another thread but I thought I would share my recent history with Trimix. Today was my second attempt at using Trimix. The first time was not successful. I am not sure the first injection was a true injection and I also only loaded the syringe with 10 units. I had no reaction whatsoever. Again, I am not sure how well I did pushing the needle all the way in. I was nervous.

I tried again today. I filled the syringe with 25 units (30 ga, 1/2"). I took a little bit of time and was certain I injected properly. Not to be too graphic but I did not attempt to inject until I was semi hard. This was not the case in my previous attempt. I injected slowly and made sure to pull/milk my penis for a couple of minutes after the injection.

Then, nothing. No reaction. I was worried. I used 25 units and nothing. I was ready to make an appointment with a urologist.

10 minutes later. Nothing. I was really concerned.

15 minutes later. Reaction! It took awhile but I slowly got fuller and finally erect. Even in my teenage years, I never pointed up or even at 90 degrees when fully erected. So I didn't get that today either. I didn't get that bulging or overfilled filling. Just a normal full erection. Not bad.

I am not sure if the following violates any forum rules. Feel free to delete or modify as needed.

I then made an appointment for a massage that is a sure thing. It was a 25 minute drive to the establishment. Erection the whole time. 25 minutes faced down during the massage. Erection the whole time. Again, not a rock hard or busting erection. Just a normal, decent erection. Once flipped over, I still had a good erection. Happy ending. Still had an erection. I left and started driving toward my gym. Erection the whole way.

I injected at 12:30. The massage was 1:10. I was heading to the gym at 1:50. I still had a chubby once I got to the gym. Now my concerns were the opposite. I was concerned about the erection not going away. All good though. As I started warming up, the erection softened and went back to normal.

So not a bad day at all. I haven't passed the condom test, or the more than one pop test, with Trimix but I am off to better start now.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me