How to mix my HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

pakman

Hello everyone!

I am trying for a baby and would like to increase my chances by taking HCG. The only HCG I can get from pharmacy is the one called Pregnyl and it comes with 2 vials. 1 is the 5000IU HCG itself, the other is 0.9%NaCl but it's like 0.5cc there? I am gonna hardly make 2-3 shots ou of it, where I'd like to make 10 (500IU shots).

Can I mix it with 10ml Bacteriosatic Water

http://www.uk-peptides.com/home/product/6-10ml-bacteriosatic-water

or 10ml Acetic Acid 0.6%

http://www.uk-peptides.com/home/product/35-10ml-acetic-acid-0-6

or any other suggestions? Sorry for posting links, but I'm on my own. My UK NHS doctor thinks that with T of just above 300 I should be like Mike Tyson in his prime and should not be injecting testosterone...

I was taking 100mg of test E every 4 days, but since my blood test I decided to take 50mg every 3 days.

Thank you in advance for replies and suggesions :)

pregnyl2.jpg

PS. Mine is very similar to the pic

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

pakman

Thanks Gene & Nelson!

I'll get myself bacteriostatic water, and give myself 250IU injections day 2 and 1 days before test e injection. Do you guys think it's a good idea?
My protocol would look like that:
1 - 50mg test e
2 - 250IU HCG
3 - 250IU HCG
4 - 50mg test e...

What do you guys think?
Again, thank you for you replies!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It sounds reasonable. Many guys do OK with 250 IU biweekly HCG injections. I need 500 IU twice a week, but I have been using TRT for 20 years.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Pak, agree with the above. It doesn't have to be too scientific with how you divide things up, just get a schedule that works well with you. You might need to tweak a few things up or down, it's just finding the right protocol that works for you.

Also, on this end, I reconstitute the 5,000iu vials with 2ml of Bac Water. I go with 250iu injection, which works out to just pulling back to .10 on the insulin pin. Again, just another option to explore when finding what's best for you.

pakman

Guys,

just received a few 10ml vials of bacteriostatic water. I am gonna be be doing this for the first time, so do not shoot me please :)

I am planning to draw around 1-2ml of the water, snap the HCG vial, mix it and put the mix back in the bacteriostatic water vial. That will give me 10ml/5000IU of HCG. According to my poor math skills after drawing 0.5ml with insuline syringe I should get 250IU shot. Am I correct?

I hope it's ok to put the HCG mix back in the bacteriostatic water? This vial has got rubber top so it makes sense to me...

Again, thanks for helping me guys!

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Pak, yes, your math is correct, but truthfully you don't need all that water. If it were me, I'd add 2ML of water, gently mix, and that would be that. .10 or 10 on the insulin syringe is .250iu, works like a charm!

bruin

Im starting my first injection of HCG today, rx is 500ml twice a week.
sound right, according to some of the info Ive read on this site that sounds like a "healthy dose"

any comments? suggestions?

Duane

I just mix 5000iu Pregyl with 1ml bac water and that way I only need to inject very little for 250 or 500iu. Why inject 0,5 when you can inject 0,05 or 0,1? Any comments on this ?

Speed

I just mix 5000iu Pregyl with 1ml bac water and that way I only need to inject very little for 250 or 500iu. Why inject 0,5 when you can inject 0,05 or 0,1? Any comments on this ?

Everything great. I do the same. but with 2ml for 5000iu.

So, 10units (100units=1ml syringe) on insulin syringe is 250IU of hcg....

I also don´t see the problem because is the HCG dosage that is important not the bac water. For me less liquid injected the better. I use 30G 0,5ml syring so it is really easy. But maybe I am wrong about this.

Speed

Experts can you please clarify if the above is correct for HCG ?

Could you please explain to us, why it is not correct. You are injecting HCG for benefits, not WATEr :D

And, please do not spam anymore about this :D YOu have it here also, explained by NELSON.

HCG plus TRT to Prevent / Reverse Testicular Shrinkage and Decreased Fertility

"How is HCG administered?

HCG is given as an injection under the skin or intramuscularly (there is still debate on which method is best). The number of IUs per injection will depend on how much bacteriostatic water you add to the dry powder vial. If you add 1 mL to a 5,000 IU powder vial, then you will have 5,000 IUs per mL, so 0.1 mL would be 500 IU. If you add 2 mL to the 5,000 IU dry powder vial, then you will have 2,500 IU/mL; 0.1 ml (or cc) in an insulin syringe will equal 250 IU.

"

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching