Dr. has no problems with me buying hcg from him but wont give me a handwritten prescription for it

Buy Lab Tests Online
Total t was at 255 and free at 4...I started TRT back in Feb 2014 with the usual 4 pumps of Fortesta. I was on it for 5 weeks with no noticeable difference and then switched to 30 consecutive days of 500 iu daily of hcg supplemented with a 50mg daily clomid as well. Right after the 30 day clomid + hcg my Total t was at 700 and free at 22. I was still feeling dragged down, extremely. The only difference this time was that I would get waken up by strong erections; very strong. Libido was up too.

At that point I noticed my hair thinned drastically...mind you, I have thin hair as it is. I stopped everything following the 30 day clomid and hcg for 2 weeks. Erections were not as strong as as the final days of the hcg + clomid combo. I went back to the doctor and talked to him about my hair. He gave me proscar (finasterade) and he put me on 100ml test cypionate per week.....he also suggested that I supplement this protocol with HCG every other day.

The problem that I have is that I want him to give me a handwritten prescription for HCG so I can buy it directly from the compounding pharmacy. He refuses to do it solely because he claims that the purity of Hoye's Pharmacy is superior.

I called Hoyes directly today and I can get the same 11,000 iu amount for $72.50 whereas he wants me to pay him $250 to have Hoye's ship it directly to my house.

Can someone please help me with anything I can tell him to get a hand written prescription?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
What he is asking you to do is to help pay for his vacation at Pebble Beach! There's nothing you can tell him, it's not like there's the magical code that convinces a doctor to not profiteer on your medications. He presumes he has you by the balls (literally), so you can make the choice to stay or to go. If it were me, I would explore finding another doctor.

...shortly after my initial post I started reading on this forum about finasteride and its side effects and stopped taking it since then. I've been three days off the drug now. I can definitely say that my libido went slightly up...I don't know if this is because of stopping the drug (I highly doubt that) or if its just placebo.

But yeah, I've stopped.

Thanks for the link!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale