Test to Estradiol ratios

Buy Lab Tests Online
Endo had me start Clomid in November to see if I could get my body to make more T. Some labs -

11/11 - Test 271, Estradiol 29 - off all replacement for 30 days, new no med baseline
2/3 - Test 520, Estradiol 49

This is the first set of labs after the Clomid, so not sure if dosage will be tweaked at next appt or what. Do these results confirm my suspicion that whatever form of Test replacement therapy I use, my Estradiol will just climb with it? My GP refused to test for Estradiol when he was prescribing Fortesta so this is the first set of labs I have seen with numbers to compare. Is this Estradiol number too high in ratio? Can that negate the positive benefits of the Test therapy?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
So Endo did nothing. Wants to wait 3 months. We discussed an ai but he looked at the Estradiol at 49 and said it was within range but no discussion of ratio. I am around 10:1 and saw in another related post that it should be in the neighborhood of 17:1. I have ordered a DIM supplement and Calcium D-Glucarate to try for 30 days to try and lower Estradiol to see if I feel different. Good plan? Bad plan?

I can't tell. I never saw the order (all online). I was just excited to see that he was monitoring it (since my primary care Dr refused to) and the results I can see online do not say. I won't see him again to ask for three months.

ironman

Nelson how much will it effect symptoms if the numbers come back just a few points high on the ultra sensitive test. I'm sure that has to do with where your T level is also, and will vary from person to person but in general would it make a difference in symptoms? Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me